New Portfolio Site

I have recently created a new portfolio site. For the most current work samples, please visit me at:

MOTION GRAPHICS DEMO REEL

[NOTE: This demo reel was updated Summer 2020.] All animation by yours truly, done primarily in After Effects. Some design work by me (indicated in video). For additional clips of my motion graphic work, visit http://pose2poseclips.blogspot.com/p/motion-graphics-clips.html

CHARACTER ANIMATION DEMO REEL

[NOTE: Reel updated Sept. 2020] including clips animated in After Effects, ToonBoom Studio, Flash, and pencil/paper. I did all the animation, and all art assets were created by me EXCEPT where noted in the video.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Recent Artwork

This is a piece of concept art for an animated logo/intro for Seakings Studios. It's supposed to feel like 1930's Disney, like you'd see in a "Silly Symphonies" cartoon:



Here's an illustration of a sea turtle I created for an animated iPhone game. They wanted a fairly realistic turtle design to use over a photorealistic background:



These next three images are concept designs for an animated piece set to Fredrick Douglass's speech "What, to the American Slave, is Your Fourth of July?"





Finally, here are some screenshots from "Chuck Nutcracker," a comedic retelling of the Nutcracker Ballet:



No comments: