New Portfolio Site

I have recently created a new portfolio site. For the most current work samples, please visit me at:

MOTION GRAPHICS DEMO REEL

[NOTE: This demo reel was updated Summer 2020.] All animation by yours truly, done primarily in After Effects. Some design work by me (indicated in video). For additional clips of my motion graphic work, visit http://pose2poseclips.blogspot.com/p/motion-graphics-clips.html

CHARACTER ANIMATION DEMO REEL

[NOTE: Reel updated Sept. 2020] including clips animated in After Effects, ToonBoom Studio, Flash, and pencil/paper. I did all the animation, and all art assets were created by me EXCEPT where noted in the video.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Visual Development

The following are pre-production images used in the Visual Development process.

Click an image below to view it larger.


Here is a color mock-up for an animated music video:

This is a character design page for a "Goldilocks"-themed commercial (NOTE: Goldilocks is missing legs because we never see her legs in the ad, so they were never designed; additionally, she is missing all but one of her "locks" because the one lock is duplicated into a full head of hair when brought into After Effects):



These two images are concepts for the main character in a children's book I am illustrating.



These are the final designs for the characters in "The Mouse and the Woodpile."



This is an early concept sketch for my film, "The Conqueror Worm."

No comments: