New Portfolio Site

I have recently created a new portfolio site. For the most current work samples, please visit me at:

MOTION GRAPHICS DEMO REEL

[NOTE: This demo reel was updated Summer 2020.] All animation by yours truly, done primarily in After Effects. Some design work by me (indicated in video). For additional clips of my motion graphic work, visit http://pose2poseclips.blogspot.com/p/motion-graphics-clips.html

CHARACTER ANIMATION DEMO REEL

[NOTE: Reel updated Sept. 2020] including clips animated in After Effects, ToonBoom Studio, Flash, and pencil/paper. I did all the animation, and all art assets were created by me EXCEPT where noted in the video.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Misc. Projects

Images from my short film "The Traveler and the Devils":







Screenshots from my short film "When Pigs Fly":






A collection of some art created as part of Pearson's Asset Library:





Some images from my picture book "The Car That You Are"





Some pages from "Windswept: My Hair-raising Adventure":










1 comment:

Vita Erapoker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.