New Portfolio Site

I have recently created a new portfolio site. For the most current work samples, please visit me at:

MOTION GRAPHICS DEMO REEL

[NOTE: This demo reel was updated Summer 2020.] All animation by yours truly, done primarily in After Effects. Some design work by me (indicated in video). For additional clips of my motion graphic work, visit http://pose2poseclips.blogspot.com/p/motion-graphics-clips.html

CHARACTER ANIMATION DEMO REEL

[NOTE: Reel updated Sept. 2020] including clips animated in After Effects, ToonBoom Studio, Flash, and pencil/paper. I did all the animation, and all art assets were created by me EXCEPT where noted in the video.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Intel Contest and LumenCache

Here are some images from a video I entered into the "What Does Intel Mean to You?" Contest. My entry shows how Intel's processors allow me to quickly and efficiently visualize my ideas and immediately share my animations with viewers around the globe. No longer limited to pencil, paper, and film, I can take an idea and draw, animate, record, and render it all in the computer, then upload it for everyone to see.
I also did a short freelance project recently for a product called "LumenCache." Here are some of the design keyframes:







1 comment:

Vita Erapoker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.