New Portfolio Site

I have recently created a new portfolio site. For the most current work samples, please visit me at:

MOTION GRAPHICS DEMO REEL

[NOTE: This demo reel was updated Summer 2020.] All animation by yours truly, done primarily in After Effects. Some design work by me (indicated in video). For additional clips of my motion graphic work, visit http://pose2poseclips.blogspot.com/p/motion-graphics-clips.html

CHARACTER ANIMATION DEMO REEL

[NOTE: Reel updated Sept. 2020] including clips animated in After Effects, ToonBoom Studio, Flash, and pencil/paper. I did all the animation, and all art assets were created by me EXCEPT where noted in the video.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Game Show Animation

At work, I was tasked with creating the characters and backgrounds for a short game show-themed animation for a telemarketing company's website. I designed several different character styles, and the client ended up choosing a 1950's U.P.A.-style design (which was the one I hoped they'd choose anyway!)



For the set design, I went with something kind-of 60's/70's looking, like you might see on "Match Game" or something:



Here are some images:


No comments: